Industrial Robotics Training
Reduce costs with professionally trained employees
Realize the benefits of your system and reduce production costs, with professionally-trained employees. ABB Robotics Service offer a range of training options, from standard robot training modules to systems- and process-based training. You can choose if you want to have your training in an ABB training facility or on-site, customized to your own specific needs. Personal development programs for individual employees are also available.
ABB Robotics Service offers three different types of training:
- Standard Robotic Product training
- Process and Applications Training
- Systems training
To support ABB´s training around the world, a number of Training Centres also have documentation development departments. Skills learned in developing classes and manuals for our own robot training classes have been adapted to make ABB a capable and competent in developing manuals for all types of automation equipment, systems and production lines.
The centre will conduct following training programs for Engineering and Polytechnic students of all disciplines:
- Basic Level: Training on basic concepts of robot programming, operation of robot system in general
- Advance Level: Training on Motion programming and programming methodology of robot system
- Expert Level: Training on robotic project execution and interrupt programming etc.